What is CSA?
CSA is Community Supported Agriculture. Simply put, it's a direct connection between the farmer and customer. The customer prepays or invests in the farm, and receives a weekly order of fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables. You are hiring the grower to do all the work for you. The return on investment (ROI) is your long term health.
Our expertise, coupled with your investment, all but virtually guarantees the farm's success. We are your freshest alternative. This is an vestment in your health and wellness.
Keep in Mind
We are not a grocery store, selling out-of-season produce from all over the world. This is a real farm, we cannot grow everything for everybody. BUT, our produce is the freshest and healthiest you will find. Seasonal produce means things come and go. To some, that's not convenient enough. That's OK. We go to the store sometimes to buy lettuce when it's 100 degrees here. Or better yet, just eat what's in season! Your ancestors did, and were healthier for it.
How it Works
Summer Season - 16 weeks from April/May through August/September
- You can pay for the season all at once or in 3 installments.*
Winter Season - 12 weeks from November through February
- You can pay for the season all at once or in 2 installments.*
- We build in breaks during the season if we need them, due to weather conditions and larger farm chores.
- You pay for a set number of deliveries during a particular season (i.e., 12 deliveries over 15 weeks, during the Winter).
- Any changes in the delivery schedule are addressed in weekly emails and at pickups, so there are no surprises.
Get started today! Your health is your greatest wealth!